About Bookoo Fan:
11% Furniture: Home - by owner
Hi, I am a military spouse looking to sell items we have acumulated over the years. I have a few simple rules if you wish to do business with me:
1) Please do not write me a plain note stating "is this available?" or "Interested." With no name or number. I cannot contact you back if I do not have more info.
2) I do not enjoy sending seventy five messages back and forth to meet up; please keep it simple and make the time to pick up, or do not contact me at all. For large items, I do not usually "meet up," you will have to come to my home to pick up.
3) Try your best to bring exact change, I normally do not carry a lot of money on me.
4) Yen is fine too, but I will not meet at the Gate visitors center for transactions less than $20. Also, the exchange rate is 109 at the moment, so please do your math. $20 is not 2000 yen.
5) If you write to me with a reasonable offer, I will respond. If you ask me to cut my already-great prices in half from the get-go, I will not respond.
6) No refunds on items; all sales are final. Items are first come, first serve.